At Solar Alert, we believe in realising
the potential of our employees by
discovering the latent ability of
individuals and developing them to the
next level. We offer the basic
fundamentals to cultivate employee to be
business driven, result oriented and
Solar Alert also provide working
experience for graduating student as
part of our CSR activities with the hope
that the experience gathered while at
Solar Alert will propel them to be a
dynamic and determined employee when
We believe in developing and rewarding
our most important resources by
providing opportunity to grow and the
room to express creativity. With this,
we are leading our employees to add
value to our stakeholders at every
For enquires on job opportunities within
Solar Alert, please contact our Human
Resources department at
Postion: Draft Person Vacancy: 1 fulltime position Requirements:
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Required skills - Autocad, Ms. Office.
3. Language: Must be proficient in both Malay and English.
4. Applicant must be willing to work overtime (if required).
5. Location of Work: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
6. Fresh graduate/entry level applicant are encourage to apply.
1. To assist the Engineer in charge in preparing manufacturing drawing, BOM and any related documents.
2. Compiling and updating drawings, part number, design standard and documents records.
3. Any other as deemed necessary & within the capability of incumbent.
Kindly submit your application, a copy of your CV and certificates, your expected remuneration and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org